The Complete Wealth Cricket Academy runs numerous programs throughout the year focusing on different aspects of cricket. These programs focus on practical applications of techniques for the beginner right through to advanced tips for aspiring players.
Run generally between May and September, with a break for the July school holidays – the excellent facilities at Tallangatta offer an all weather venue during the winter Months. The winter program provides expert instructions and skill development similar to what is offered in the capital cities and is designed to help players develop their game ahead of the coming season
Run on site at your local school premises, this program places a high emphasis on fun and participation. This program is suitable for boys and girls of all ages, this is an entry level cricket participation program with activities that are inclusive, action-packed and fun. Kids are encouraged to develop social skills, physical fitness, sportsmanship and basic cricket knowledge, importantly everyone gets an equal turn.
SENIOR ACADEMY PROGRAM
The aim of the senior academy program is to identify and develop the skills of the next generation of elite local cricketers. The program offers cutting edge coaching and is an ideal mix of practical sessions and personal development programs.
By invitation only the senior academy will run specialist sessions across the following areas of the game :
- Bowling – Fast, Swing and Spin
- Batting – T20, 50 Over and Longer Format
- Wicket Keeping and fielding
- Fitness, including Strength & Conditioning
- Personal Development – Goal Setting and respecting the traditions of the game
- Technical Sessions – Reading the game, thinking under pressure, mindset of champions
Having a personal coach is the fastest way to effect change in your game. The same way a personal trainer can accelerate your fitness results a personal cricket coach can help bridge the gap between where you are now and where you hope to get to in the future.
1 on 1 or small group sessions ensure the content is tailored specifically to improving your game. Personal Coach is a combination of repetition based skill sessions to give your game a solid base to build from as well as teaching you how to think and behave like a test cricketer.
- Expert instruction and direction across all aspects of the game
- Skill development activities, drills & modified games
- Group training with players of a similar age and skill level
- Access to modern training techniques and equipment (bowling machines, catching ramps etc)
- Access to video analysis and further cricketing resources
- Official Cricket Academy Shirt and Cap
- Delivery of the programs in a safe, fun and all weather environment